Jobs Form Shortcode Attributes
Job Manager Geolocation extension provides additional shortcode attributes that can be used with the [jobs] shortcode and define the different geolocation features.
The main shortcode attribute that enables the geolocation features on the jobs form is gjm_use. The attribute accepts either 1 or 2 as the value. When using the shortcode attribute with the value 2, for example [jobs gjm_use="2"], the plugin will use the settings in the GEO Search Form Settings tab to define the geolocation features of the jobs form. This explained in more details here.
When using the gjm_use shortcode attribute with the value 1, for example [jobs gjm_use="1"], you need to define each of the geolocation features using the additional shortcode attributes as described below:
- gjm_auto_locator - 1 to enable the auto locator on page load or 0 to disable it.
- gjm_autocomplete - 1 to enable the address autocomplete feature or 0 to disable it.
- gjm_locator_button - 1 to enable the locator button inside the address field or 0 to disable it.
- gjm_radius - enter a number ( ex. gjm_radius="100" ) to be used as the default radius value, or multiple values, comma separated ( ex. gjm_radius="5,10,50,100" ), to display a select dropdown menu.
- gjm_units - use "imperial" for Miles, "metric" for Kilometers or "both" to display a select dropdown menu in the jobs form.
- gjm_orderby - enter a single value to be used as a default ( ex. gjm_orderby="distance" ) or multiple values, comma-separated and in the order which you would like them to appear, to display a select dropdown menu in the jobs form ( ex. gjm_orderby="distance,title,featured,date" ). The attribute supports distance, title, ID, name, date, modified, rand, featured.
- gjm_map - 1 to enable google map or 0 to disable it.
- gjm_map_height - the map height in pixels or percentage ( ex. gjm_map_height="200px" ).
- gjm_map_width - the map width in pixels or percentage ( ex. gjm_map_width="100%" ).
- gjm_map_type - support ROADMAP, SATELLITE, HYBRID and TERRAIN ( ex. gjm_map_type="ROADMAP" ).
- gjm_zoom_level - enter a value between 1 to 20 to zoom into the user's location marker, or "auto" to fit all map markers within the view.
- gjm_max_zoom_level - enter a value between 1 - 20 to set the maximum zoom level, or leave blank to disable the feature.
- gjm_user_marker - URL to the map icon represents the user's location on the map ( ex. gjm_user_marker="https://maps.google.com/mapfiles/ms/icons/blue-dot.png" ).
- gjm_location_marker - URL to the map icon represents the jobs location on the map ( ex. gjm_location_marker="https://maps.google.com/mapfiles/ms/icons/yellow-dot.png" ).
- gjm_group_markers - "markers_clusterer" or "markers_spiderfier".
- gjm_clusters_path - URL to the folder contains your custom clusters images.
- gjm_distance - 1 to display the distance for each job in the list of result or 0 to hide it.